Case Study – Manufacturing
Bill of materials (BOM) and work orders management for racking & shelving company
- Racking & Shelving, Storage Company
- Presence in Malaysia and Singapore
- Manufacturing Line in Malaysia
- Light Production/Assembly in Singapore
- Large number of SKUs and parts
- Multiple currency purchases
- Complex Bill-of-Materials (BOM) of finished Goods
SOLUTION & IMPLEMENTATION
- CRM modules for managing customers, invoices, sales orders, purchase orders, handle multi-currency purchases
- WMS modules for managing product SKUs, stock levels, stock controls, multi-location transfers, stock takes, stock valuation reports, re-order levels and one click reorder purchases
- Manufacturing modules for managing Bill-of-Materials, work orders for raw materials to finished goods
- Customized Bill-of-Materials finished goods formula
- Increased efficiencies in managing Sales Orders.
- Efficient one-click conversion of Sales Orders to complex Work Orders based on Bill-of-Materials setup.
- Stronger controls with automated tracking of all work orders, inventory depletion as well as tracking of finished goods.
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Learn more insights on from industry, trends and solutions from our blog.