- Productivity Solutions Grant Overview
- Application Process
- List of Supported Services and Solutions
Productivity Solutions Grant Overview
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is for companies looking for transformation. PSG SG recognizes that not all technologies need to be high-end. So, in 2018, the PSG was launched. As a result, help is available for companies adopting IT solutions. Additionally, the PSG also covers equipment to enhance business processes.
Those eligible for the PSG are the following:
- Businesses operating in Singapore
- Purchase, lease or subscription of the solutions must also be in Singapore
- A minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions)
- At least three local employees during application (for selected solutions)
Application Process for PSG SG Access the list of supportable solutions eligible for your sector.
- Access the list of supportable solutions eligible for your sector.
- Identify relevant solutions for your business needs.
- Get a quotation from the vendor or consultant where the solution will be coming from.
- Register for Corppass to transact on the portal.
- Accomplish and submit an application on the Business Grants Portal.
Sectors and Solutions Supported by PSG SG
PSG covers sectors including retail, food and logistics. Further, it also covers solutions for precision engineering, construction and landscape. It also supports the adoption of IT solutions, equipment and consultancy. So long as the solutions improve productivity. Their alignments to industry roadmaps such as ITM and IDP are also important.
PSG SG Pre-Scoped IT Solutions Per Sector
PSG SG Pre-Scoped Equipment Per Sector
|Advanced Manufacturing||Cleaning||Engineering Services||Food Manufacturing||Food Services|
|Logistics||Marine & Offshore||Pest Management||Precision Engineering||Travel Agents|
|Waste Management||Wholesale Trade|
PSG SG Pre-Scoped Consultancy Service
PSG SG covers consultancy services for all sectors. This mostly focuses on Job Redesign Consultancy offered by various companies. For more information, click here.
Other PSG Concerns
Companies can apply for more than one PSG application. But, the support only applies to one package per solution category per deployment location. This means that a company can’t apply for the same IT solution to be deployed in the same location.
The company can file for more than one PSG application at the same time. Each company has an annual grant cap of 300,000 SGD for supported solutions. Companies who fully utilise this grant cap cannot apply for further support in the given period.
Typically, applications are processed within 4-6 weeks. But given the volume of applications for COVID-19 support solutions, this could extend to 6-8 weeks.
PSG SG covers and supports many solutions for different sectors. In addition, the application process is quick and easy. Due to COVID-19, PSG SG also supports COVID-19 continuity measures. Kickstart business automation today with PSG SG. Let us help you find the right solutions for your business. Contact Qbasis today!